One of the world's leading trade associations in the concrete/building materials sector was stagnant – membership was sliding, segment share was slipping to other building materials, and a key specifying influence – architects – was being under-served, in part because it held a negative view of precast concrete as a "design friendly" building material.Our team captured relevant and timely insights from architects via in-depth qualitative research and developed several key growth opportunities:
• 43% increase in show attendance over previous year
• 2nd most attended show within past 5 years
• Increased membership 3% nationally and 50% at local level
• Developed a new brand image both in logo identity and communication style that emphasized value versus promotional
• Designed a robust microsite to drive interaction and provide up-to-date information
• Developed communication strategy for five different target audiences and a Spanish-speaking audience
• Implemented demographic online and call tracking to measure success of each tactic.